2300 23rd Drive, Valley AL 36854 CALL US AT 334-768-2610
Instructions on Access to Members and Ministries Directory
If your email is already on file at the Church Office
- Enter your on-file Email and click Verify Email
- The verification email has been sent. Please check your email and follow the instructions in the message you receive. (You may have to wait a minute or two for the email to arrive.)
- Receive VERIFY EMAIL and click link provided.
- Choose a Password of at least six characters and one which you can easily remember. Write it down and keep it in a safe spot for future reference.
- Enter Password again a second time (CONFIRM) and click SAVE CHANGES
You are now inside the Members and Ministries Directory of First Baptist Church Shawmut.
If your email is not on file at the Church Office
- Either call the Church Office at 334-768-2610 and have your Email added to the PowerChurch Software or
- Once your Email is registered on file at the church then follow the instructions to the left.
Members and Ministries Directory
Once you have successfully gained access to the Directory, then in the future use the following link for Quick Access to the directory.
The Members and Ministries Directory is an up-to-date, online database of church member contact information and information regarding volunteers and leaders in key Ministries and Committees of the Church. Once registered, church members may also use the Members and Ministry Directory to update and make changes to their contact information. Changes you make to your profile will be automatically sent to the church office where a permanent record is updated in the PowerChurch software. If you have any difficulty gaining access to or in using the Members and Ministries Directory, please call the Church Office at 334-768-2610 or Email email@example.com. Thank you